Saturday, September 22, 2007

--- Empty ---

Suddenly.... I feel very tired this afternoon. I look at my computer clock, ufff... 1 pm. It's still a long... long... long day to spend.

My mood is suddenly shattered, dissolved, disorganized.... I don't know....

a shocking phone call just before the end of work-time...
a buzz in my messenger that I didn't understand what it meant...
an unusual action and strange decision that caught in my eye...

I want to sleep, but there are still much work to do
I want to smoke lots of cigarrettes, but it is still fasting time now


I don't know what has happened to me, but now I only want to be alone for awhile....
God, please forgive my impatience in Your Ramadhan. Please, forgive my weakness.... forgive me for feeling tired..... very tired.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh ngeroko aja nih :P
ga boleh ngeroko mulu tau... nanti aku potoin deh plang yang deket rumah. tak kasikan ke kamu :P
semangat mas Teguhhh!!!!

Anonymous said...

yah mas.. kemaren aku tuh gak naik bis.. gimana naik bis, orang kostku cuman diseberang kantor gitu lo..

hihihih..

*mode GR on*

Teguh said...

@maya:
ehh... emang ada apa dengan plang deket rumah, May? Aku ga ngeroko kok, kan lagi puasa hehehe

@ninta:
kalo gak naik bisa ngapain di halte? [hihihi, gak lho om Topan, ampuunnn....] btw, ini kayaknya koment buat artikel yang laen. hummmm....